This is a not-for-profit and totally non-commercial web site.
1. 9-11 photographs and studies contained within this site are made available here for educational research purposes only. The well-recognized FAIR USE doctrine permits reproduction for educational study and research purposes.
2. All photographs were obtained from public Internet sites shortly after the events of 9-11, and in some cases are no longer available elsewhere for viewing.
3. In most cases, no notation was made of the photographer or copyright owner, and many images were obtained from third parties.
4. If credit lines or copyright notices are desired, please notify the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If any photographer or copyright holder who objects to 911studies.com publicizing their photographs, may notify the webmaster at email@example.com. Photos will be appropriately credited or removed upon request.
6. Many photos are from US government sources and are therefore in the public domain.
7. Reproduction for commercial purposes is not permitted without specific approval of the photographer or copyright owner.
8. Users assume all risks when downloading studies and/or images, as outlined above.
Jack White's 911 Photo Studies are Jack White's personal observations.
opinions expressed on this web site are those of the individual contributors,
unless otherwise stated.